RUGGED SURVEILLANCE COMPUTER FOR MULTI-PLATFORM ISR APPLICATIONS
The Mantis is a highly integrated, rugged surveillance computer that provides all the hardware required for a multi-user mission system in a single unit.
The Mantis provides integrators with a single line replaceable unit (LRU) containing dual Intel PCs, a 4 channel Haivision HD network video encoder and a 5 port Gigabit Ethernet switch. All of this is captured within a single, rugged, compact unit.
With full internal connectivity the Mantis can provide video acquisition and two independent operator workstations with no extra hardware required. Simply connect the HD-SDI video feeds from your camera and the inputs from your touchscreen monitors.
The Mantis is the perfect solution for any number of C5ISR applications including airborne ISR, search and rescue, law enforcement, marine based missions, and ground vehicle situational awareness.
- Ruggedized ARINC 429, 1/2 ATR Short Form Factor 13.7” x 4.82” x 7.62”
- 11V T0 60V DC, MIL-STD 704 A-F
- Power consumption 100W-140W at 28VDC nominal depending on customer configuration
- High performance Intel i7 Hex Core CPU (i5 & Xeon options available)
- 16 to 48GB DDR4 RAM
- Embedded 64GB high speed SSD for operating system & critical applications. Up-to 2TB removable SSD for customer data
- 3 independent video outputs, with support for HD & 4K Resolutions. Support for VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI and SDI video Outputs.
- 5 External USB 3.0 Ports
- 8 External Serial Ports (RS232/422/485)
- 4 General Purpose Inputs & 4 General Purpose Outputs (Isolated)
- Options for extended interfaces including ARINC 429 and MIL-STD 1553. Support for USB & serial touchscreens and peripherals.
Secondary Computer: (optional)
- Latest generation Intel Atom X7 Quad Core Processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB onboard SSD. Up-to 2TB removable SSD for customer data
- Support for VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI and SDI video outputs at up to 4K resolutions
- 1 External USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort, HDMI and SDI video outputs at up to 4K resolutions
- 4 General purpose inputs & 4 general purpose outputs (isolated)
- Option 1: Internal 4 channel Haivision H.264 video encoder with HD-SDI input for up to 1080p60 video encoding
- Option 2: Internal single channel Haivision H.265/HEVC and H.264/AVC video encolder with HD-SDI input for up to 1080p60 video encoding. Up to 2 encoders per system.
- 5 Switched Gigabyte Ethernet Ports
Designed to Comply. Test Reports Available Upon Request.
- Operational temperature range -20C to + 60C
- Designed to meet RTCA DO-160G (sections TBC)
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810G
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 461G
- Designed for use with CarteNav AIMS-HD and AIMS-ISR
- Designed for use with all major turrets (WESCAM, TRAKKA, FLIR, etc...)
- Latest generation Intel processors designed for demanding video workflows including H264 and H265/HEVC at resolutions up to 4K
- Optional internally networked second client PC allowing two independent operators to work from one LRU.
- Internal Haivision H.264 or H.265 Video Encoder with HD-SDI inputs for up to 1080p60 video encoding. Other encoder options available based on budget and performance requirements.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch with 5 external Gigabit ports
- Large quantity of common I/O interface (RS-232/422/485)
- User removable solid state drives for mapping and sensitive data
- Hardware decoding of H.264 and H.265/HEVC for lowest latency video
- I1/2 ATR Short Form Factor for ease of installation on platforms
- Rugged MIL-SPEC connectors with signals grouped for ease of wiring and installation
- Full support for Windows 10 Embedded