The VPT-24HD-MIL is Viewpoint’s largest Full HD rugged computer monitor. This rugged display provides crystal clear, crisp video from all viewing angles in a relatively small and lightweight package. The 24″ High Definition (FHD) Rugged Monitor has been fielded on a wide variety of surveillance platforms, including the Bombardier Challenger and Dash 8 aircraft.
- 23.8″ Rugged Video Monitor
- Full HD Resolution – Over 2 Million Pixels (1920 x 1080)
- Ultra Bright 1000 Nit Backlighting System with MIL-STD Compatible NVIS Backlighting Option
- Lightweight, Machined Aluminum Housing
- Wide Variety of Video Inputs – Up to (4) HD-SDI, (1) DVI, (1) VGA, (1) Composite
- QUAD Video Display Option
- Multiple Touchscreen Options (Standard Resistive, Polarized Resistive, or Projected Capacitive)
- Ultra-Wide Viewing Angles
- Ultra-High Contrast Ratio (1200:1)
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP), Picture-In-Picture (PiP), or QUAD View on SDI Inputs
- Available VESA or Custom Mount Options
- Large Number of Options – Fully Customizable Rugged Display
- 2 Year Standard Warranty, Extendable to Five Years
Panel Size (Diagonal) 23.8 Inches Resolution (Pixels) 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) Brightness 1000 cd/m² (also referred to as "Nits")** Contrast Ratio 1200:1 Horizontal Viewing Angle ± 89° Vertical Viewing Angle ± 89° Power Consumption <65 Watts Backlight System Custom High Bright LED Backlighting Video Inputs (4) HD-SDI, (1) VGA, (1) DVI, (1) COMPOSITE Video Outputs (1) HD-SDI Menu On-Screen Display Mounting Console, RAM, VESA, or Custom Power Input +28VDC
Operating Temperature -20° to +55° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure II MIL-STD-810G Storage Temperature -40° to +70° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure I per MIL-STD-810G Relative Humidity Operating & Storage: 95% @ 40° for 48 hours Vibration Method 514.6 Category 13 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G Shock Method 516.6 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G EMI/EMC CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS103 per MIL-STD-461F Ingress Protection IP62 at the Console Level Altitude Operating Method 500.5 Procedure I 30,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Altitude Storage Method 500.5 Procedure I 40,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Sand & Dust Method 510.5 Procedure I and II per MIL-STD-810G Salt Fog Method 509.5 per MIL-STD-810G Fungus Method 508.6 per MIL-STD-810G Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Minimum 40,000 hours Mean Time Between Repair (MTTR) Greater than 7 Years
NVIS Compatibility Dual mode Class B per MIL-STD-3009 Touchscreen Resistive or Projective Capacitive Touchscreen with USB or RS-232 Interface LCD Heater LCD Heater for Extended Low Temperature Operations -40°C Mounting Standard Panel Mount. VESA, RAM, Rack or Custom Options. Bezel Buttons Multi-Function Bezel Buttons with RS-232 Interface Remote Control Remote RS-232 Control of the Display (Dimming, Change Video Inputs, etc…) EMI/EMC Enhanced EMI Protection, Includes EMI Reducing Cover Glass and Conductive Gaskets Extended Warranty Extended Warranty up to 3 Additional Years for 5 Years of Maximum Coverage
*Monitor complies with, or is designed to comply with testing specifications cited above. Contact ViewPoint for applicable test reports.
**NVIS option may reduce published brightness.