The VPT-15HD-MIL provides Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) in a rugged computer monitor with excellent brightness for improved sunlight readability. The first generation of this rugged display has been used by the United States Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) for airborne surveillance purposes for the last 7 years.
- Full HD Resolution – Over 2 Million Pixels (1920 x 1080)
- High-Bright 1000 Nit Backlighting System with NVIS Compatible Backlighting Option
- Lightweight, Machined Aluminum Housing
- Proprietary Cooling System Provides Enhanced Reliability
- Wide Variety of Video Inputs – Up to (4) HD-SDI, (1) DVI, (1) VGA, (1) Composite
- Multiple Touchscreen Options (Standard Resistive, Polarized Resistive, or Projected Capacitive)
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP), Picture-In-Picture (PiP), or QUAD View on SDI Inputs
- Available VESA or Custom Mount Options
- Large Number of Options – Fully Customizable
- 2 Year Standard Warranty, Extendable up to 5-Year Warranty
Panel Size (Diagonal) 15.6 inches Resolution (Pixels) 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) Brightness 1000 cd/m² (also referred to as "Nits") Contrast Ratio 1000:1 Horizontal Viewing Angle ± 89° Vertical Viewing Angle ± 89° Power Consumption < 45 watts Backlight System Custom High Bright LED Backlighting Video Inputs (4) HD-SDI, (1) VGA, (1) DVI, (1) COMPOSITE Video Outputs (1) HD-SDI Menu On-Screen Display Mounting Console, RAM, VESA, or Custom Power Input +28VDC
Operating Temperature -20° to +55° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure II MIL-STD-810G Storage Temperature -40° to +70° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure I per MIL-STD-810G Relative Humidity Operating & Storage: 95% @ 40° for 48 hours Vibration Method 514.6 Category 13 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G Shock Method 516.6 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G EMI/EMC CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS103 per MIL-STD-461F Ingress Protection IP62 at the Console Level Altitude Operating Method 500.5 Procedure I 30,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Altitude Storage Method 500.5 Procedure I 40,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Sand & Dust Method 510.5 Procedure I and II per MIL-STD-810G Salt Fog Method 509.5 per MIL-STD-810G Fungus Method 508.6 per MIL-STD-810G Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Minimum 40,000 hours Mean Time Between Repair (MTTR) Greater than 7 Years
NVIS Compatibility Dual mode Class B per MIL-STD-3009 Touchscreen Resistive or Projective Capacitive Touchscreen with USB or RS-232 Interface LCD Heater LCD Heater for Extended Low Temperature Operations -40°C Mounting Standard Panel Mount. VESA, RAM, Rack or Custom Options. Bezel Buttons Multi-Function Bezel Buttons with RS-232 Interface Remote Control Remote RS-232 Control of the Display (Dimming, Change Video Inputs, etc…) EMI/EMC Enhanced EMI Protection, Includes EMI Reducing Cover Glass and Conductive Gaskets Extended Warranty Extended Warranty up to 3 Additional Years for 5 Years of Maximum Coverage
Monitor complies with, or is designed to comply with testing specifications cited above. Contact ViewPoint for applicable test reports.