The Mantis is a highly integrated, rugged surveillance computer that provides all the hardware required for a multi-user mission system in a single unit. The Mantis provides integrators with a single line replaceable unit (LRU) containing dual Intel PCs, a 4 channel Haivision HD network video encoder and a 5 port Gigabit Ethernet switch. All of this is captured within a single, rugged, compact unit. With full internal connectivity the Mantis can providevideo acquisition and two independent operator workstations with no extra hardware required. Simply connect the HD-SDI video feeds from your camera and the inputs from your touchscreen monitors. The Mantis is the perfect solution for any number of C5ISR applications including airborne ISR, search and rescue, law enforcement, marine based missions, and ground vehicle situational awareness.
- Designed for use with CarteNav AIMS-HD and AIMS-ISR
- Designed for use with all major turrets (WESCAM, TRAKKA, FLIR, etc…)
- Latest generation Intel processors designed for demanding video
- workflows including H264 and H265/HEVC at resolutions up to 4K
- Optional internally networked second client PC allowing two independent operators to work from one LRU.
- Internal Haivision H.264 or H.265 Video Encoder with HD-SDI inputs for up to
- 1080p60 video encoding. Other encoder options available based on budget
- and performance requirements.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch with 5 external Gigabit ports
- Large quantity of common I/O interface (RS-232/422/485)
- User removable solid state drives for mapping and sensitive data
- Hardware decoding of H.264 and H.265/HEVC for lowest latency video
- 1/2 ATR Short Form Factor for ease of installation on platforms
- Rugged MIL-SPEC connectors with signals grouped for ease of wiring and
- Full support for Windows 10 Embedded
Dimensions 13.7” x 4.82” x 7.62” Power Consumption Power consumption 100W-140W at 28VDC nominal depending on customer configuration Weight 15.4 lbs Primary Computer High performance Intel i7 Hex Core CPU (i5 & Xeon options available) Memory 16 to 48GB DDR4 RAM Storage Embedded 64GB high speed SSD for operating system & critical applications. Up-to 2TB removable SSD for customer data. Video Outputs 3 independent video outputs, with support for HD & 4K Resolutions. Support for VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI and SDI video Outputs. USB Ports 5 External USB 3.0 Ports Serial Ports 8 External Serial Ports (RS232/422/485) GPIO 4 General Purpose Inputs & 4 General Purpose Outputs (Isolated) Other Options for extended interfaces including ARINC 429 and MIL-STD 1553. Support for USB & serial touchscreens and peripherals.
Operating Temperature -20° to +55° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure II MIL-STD-810G Storage Temperature -40° to +70° Method 501.5 & Method 502.5 Procedure I per MIL-STD-810G Relative Humidity Operating & Storage: 95% @ 40° for 48 hours Vibration Method 514.6 Category 13 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G Shock Method 516.6 Procedure 1 per MIL-STD-810G EMI/EMC CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS103 per MIL-STD-461F Ingress Protection IP62 at the Console Level Altitude Operating Method 500.5 Procedure I 30,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Altitude Storage Method 500.5 Procedure I 40,000 feet per MIL-STD-810G Sand & Dust Method 510.5 Procedure I and II per MIL-STD-810G Salt Fog Method 509.5 per MIL-STD-810G Fungus Method 508.6 per MIL-STD-810G Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Minimum 40,000 hours Mean Time Between Repair (MTTR) Greater than 7 Years Barrell Connectors MIL-SPEC Barrel Style for Power Input, Industrial Grade for Video Inputs